Switchback Foundation Training
The ongoing success of your organization is dependent on individuals managing their thoughts and actions and your teams working and communicating effectively. Training to this competency is complex. We have solved this challenge with every detail in our training: humor, profound hand drawn frameworks, participation, story telling, compelling theories.
Switchback’s easy to assimilate tools will give participants the opportunity to change chronic bad habits, improve communication and set measurable targets. Participants are given a clear road map to see and understand their thinking, their team dynamics and overall organizational culture. The training format follows a learn/do pattern. This will not be a dull powerpoint passive process. Switchback is hands-on and interactive. Participants are encouraged to use their own work challenges as case studies to better understand and break down their workplace issues.
All this is achieved by adopting the power of HUMAN AGENCY, the ability to choose your thoughts words and attitude regardless of the external circumstances. This is the foundational key to building mental toughness, resilience and high performance teams.
The Benefits/Learning Outcomes:
- Increase self-awareness and situational awareness across teams.
- Fostering personal/professional development and positive team momentum.
- Practical tools for development of neuroplasticity (growth) and metacognition (thinking before reacting).
- Boosting of individual and team resilience.
- Developing tactical and strategic planning for stress management.
- Training that translates both professionally and personally for long-term success.
Switchback Foundation Training is a 3 day event combining the unique power of group sessions and one on one consultations.
- In person or virtual.
- Three consecutive half day group sessions.
- Personalized one on one Switchback training for each participant.
- Group size up to 24.
- Can be custom tailored to your needs.
- No prerequisites, available to existing and new clients.